Solutions for Dentists
Dental offices require software efficiency and seamless integration when it comes to the management of digital images. TigerView software is the most capable solution at an affordable cost to manage and view images for your dental practice.
Two unique functions for dentists is seamless integration with your Practice Management System with the added ability to route images to a Hospital PACS and auto-mounting with the added flexibility of re-mounting a full mouth series or 4 bite wing series.
We recognize that not all practices are the same, so we can capture and store all types of dental images, including; dental digital x-rays, film x-rays, intraoral camera images and digital camera shots. We supports ScanX, Optime and DentOptix phosphor storage plate systems for digital image capture as well as many direct sensor systems, such as EVA, Gendex, Sirona, Accent and Planmeca.
Important Benefits with the Software
- User friendly interface and simplified workflow means offices are up and running quickly with minimal training.
- It is DICOM 3.0 compliant and allows for seamless import and export of images with third-party DICOM systems, as well as DICOM Remote Storage.
- It allows you to create customizable report templates that include patient images, your practice’s logo and your written notes, which can then be sent through email, printed and digitally stored in a patient’s digital record.
- The CLOUD Service allows for easy access to your images with any web browser, iPad and Android device that are connected to the Internet.
- Compatibility: Practice Management Systems & Supported Hardware
- Digital Radiography Hardware
Phosphor Plate Systems: Air Techniques ScanX and ScanX Duo, Gendex DenOptix, Soredex Optime, Fuji FCR, Kodak Orex, Apixia
Digital Sensors: Air Techniques Accent, Gendex GX700, VisualiX, and eHD, Planmeca Dixi 3, Progeny MPSe, AFP Imaging EVA, RF System Naomi, Fuji, Sirona, Schick CDR, Acteon Sopix2, Instrumentarium Snapshot, Sigma, OP100D, OC100D, Rayence Vatech, Atlaim ATAL 8, Kodak RVG 6100, VaTech Dental Sensors, VaTech Medical Sensors, Rayence Medical Sensors
Digital Pan/Cephs: JMorita Veraviewepocs, Gendex Orthoralix, Planmeca ProMax & ProLine, Owandy Strato, Soredex Cranex D, Instrumentarium, Sirona Orthophos
Intra-oral Cameras: Air Techniques Acclaim & Polaris, Acteon Sopro, Digital Doc Evolution, Iris & Icon, Gendex Accucam & GXC-300, RF Systems Einstein, Kodak 1500, Scican Ultimate, DXM Hawk, Sota Claris, Eaglesoft Oraview, Planmeca Intracam, Dentrix ImageCAM, Schein ViperCam, Kavo ERGOcam, Lightyear, Progeny, EasyClickCam, Imagin